The Columbus Strategy
An Exclusive Offer for Emotional Investor Subscribers
from the Crowd
Leverage AI-Driven Algorithms
- Add resilience to client portfolios
- Improve long-term performance
- Eliminate human biases from investment decisions
Get all this for 3 Months!
- The Columbus Strategy Report FREE
An algorithmic & data-driven ETF investment strategy
that adapts to changing market conditions
Report sent near the end of every month
- Client-Facing Information FREE
Slides and other documents you can use
with your clients and prospects
- Exclusive Market Analyses FREE
Receive timely and relevant insights
as changing market conditions dictates
our Research Service
What our Customers say
- Try the Columbus Strategy for 3 months FREE
- Get Access to all our Premium Information and documents
- By Registering Now, you’ll also receive a Late-Stage Bull Market Analysis Special Report to help shed light on the state of today’s markets
- No Credit Card – No Commitment
- Just fill out the form below and enjoy your trial
Do you need my credit card for the free trial?
It’s completely risk-free. Before the trial ends, you will have the option to subscribe to keep receiving our service. Should you decide not to pursue, your free subscription will simply expire at the end of the trial period.
Can I cancel my Subscription at any time?
Yes of course!
All we ask is a 30 days advanced notice so we can process your request.
When will I receive the reports?
The Columbus Strategy Report is sent on the evening two market days before the end of each month so you can use it to trade on the last day of the month. When market conditions warrant it we also send special reports at mid-months
I am NOT a Registered Investment Advisor. Can I still subscribe?
We provide our research services solely for licensed investment advisors in the United States and Canada. If you are interested in our services but are not licensed, we suggest you contact and mention us to your investment advisor. Your advisor can then contact us and try out our services.
What kind of client-facing information do you provide?
The Columbus Monthly Strategy Report contains a lot of information, including insights on the state of the market with some explanations on how Columbus arrived at its current asset allocations. You can share some of this information with your clients should you wish to do so.
Similarly, our exclusive market analyses can also be shared with your clients.
In addition to these reports, you will get some slides that show specific historical market situations as well as general promotional material, all of which you are free to share with clients or prospects.