It’s my pleasure to send you the latest Columbus Strategy Report. Below are some of this month’s key highlights. You can download the report to find out more (including the monthly allocations) by clicking the button at the end of this message.
This Month’s Highlights
- Columbus is now up 11.7% since live trading started in April 2017.
- The shift to commodities is essentially at full momentum. The allocation to our commodities complex ETF (DBC) first appeared at the end of October and is now approaching its maximum risk-adjusted allocation.
- Meanwhile, exposure to US large cap stocks is increased while the allocation to small-cap stocks is reduced.
- Exposure to emerging market stocks and Japanese equities are reduced from last month.
- In summary, Columbus continues to be in a “risk-on” situation, with the bulk of its allocation in equity markets and commodities.
Let me also take this opportunity to wish you health, happiness and prosperity for the upcoming New Year.
To learn more on how Columbus navigates this market, please download the report and read the discussion in section 6.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any feedback or suggestions. We’re always looking for ways to improve our service. Enjoy!
Jean-Marc and the Laplace Insights team