Adapt Your ETF Allocations using Advanced Machine Learning
Benefit from Unique, Actionable Insights
Augment and Sharpen your Decisions
Machine Learning Generated Insights
Published on the last trading day of the month our Global Allocation Research report uses the Laplace Advanced Machine Learning (ML) platform to help you shift to safe assets during turbulent markets and to growth assets when all is clear.
Providing you with unique, emotion-free insights to help sharpen your investment decisions and refine your discussions with clients.
In The Report
- Market facts and statistics, driven by more than 100,000 financial events and 120 years of market history.
- Emotion-free and opinion-free information, helping you understand market dynamics and bring clarity during turbulent and uncertain times.
- An adaptive platform, capable of discovering and learning new predictive relationships in financial data as the global economy evolves or as new paradigms emerge.
- Recommends allocations within a set of 15 low cost ETFs, each representing an asset class.
- Gain intelligence on the most relevant market forces currently at play.
- Augment your existing research and use the insights to adjust the tactical portion of client portfolios.
- Predicts and suggest relative attractiveness for the next month for all 11 sectors of the S&P 500 using advanced machine learning.
- Improve your performances by using it to overweight or underweight sectors relative to the S&P 500.
- Enhance your overall financial situation awareness.
" I've been very impressed by the comprehensive approach used to ensure the algorithm is robust under a wide range of market situations. The depth of analysis and statistical rigor gives me the confidence I need to use it with my clients. "